- Created an N-Tiered Web Application with ASP.Net (VB), AJAX and an SQL back end to handle Sales, Jobs, Shipping, Invoicing and Payments for Label manufacturer from an Access Database, speeding up the processing of orders from thirty minutes per transaction to four minutes.
- Repaired and Maintained Windows 2003 Servers with Exchange and Active Directory, reducing the average server down time from once a month, or more, to about three times a year.
- Designed and created websites for customers using ASP.net, PHP HTML and SQL back end information.
- Scheduled and went onsite for customers and repaired system computers when necessary.
- Fixed, designed and implemented computers, servers and networks.
During the time where my business was in service, I was responsible for creating, maintaining and upgrading networks for all types of clients, project planning for system upgrades, repairs and regularly scheduled maintenance. I was on call for phone support and scheduling on site visits to fix issues that required physical presence to handle. During this time, I also programmed a ASP.Net web-application that would allow the users to track Customers, Designs, Orders, Shipments, Billing and Payment processes using an SQL database on their system. Designed, maintained and hosted websites for clients, one of which is Red Rock Canyon Movies